Thursday, November 20, 2008

What to do next?

I started on #1 which is to make an afghan. I'm pretty glad I finally got going on it and will work on it some tonight. #2 and #3 are all money related, specifically retirement money related. With the market the way it is, I've kind of held off on doing anything about that. In addition, I've been trying to pay off my credit card. Once that is fully under control (aggravated by the fact that I don't get reimbursed for classes by my company until the class is done), I am pretty sure I'll be in a mind set to finally deal with the retirement stuff. So, I guess the next thing on my list is to update all the addresses in my address book. I had started this earlier and then stalled out. Once I get going, this should be fairly easy, so maybe that is what I need to work on next, if I go in order of first to last. Otherwise, I should be cutting my nails to begin getting those five guitar chords together. Well, the nails are short already, so maybe I can do this, too. I'm feeling that I need to pick up the pace on some of these things. Almost a year has gone by since I decided to do this and the pressure is on, well, it is my own pressure.


As a side note to my new migraine diet work, I'm off coffee and this week is my last week on black/caffeinated tea. I'm feeling a little... tired. Next week will be my last week on chocolate. How sad. I mentioned this to someone who already has a legitimate reason to be off of caffeine and she said she couldn't do it. After that is supposed to be refined sugar. That sounds nearly impossible. I'll figure something out. So, if my posts begin to be a bit nonsensical and disjointed, blame the sugar withdrawal :)





No comments: